Free web site with 100 gig transfer.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
This is a site I just signed up for, it's filefarmer. It seems to be pretty nice. I am going to use it to host my sigs and such. Maybe some one on here will find it usefull as well. Since it's free, you can't beat it ..

Here is info:

10,000 MB Web Space (10 Gigs!)
30 MB File Size Limits
Limited FTP Access
Free Guestbook
Free Subdomain: You.Filefarmer.com!
Affordable MySQL and PHP upgrades ($4.99 one time)
100 Gigs of Transfer

Url: http://www.filefarmer.com/register.html

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
you would almost think there had to be a catch or something involved.. ads? hidden limits?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I don't think there are any catches. I'll let you know. Then if I am using it to house photos and such, Why would it matter if there are popups and such ??

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Popups are annoying but it wouldn't bother me...
The only problem i always have is the stupid domain name... If it had a www.Whatever.com type name i'd go for it but nobody will ever remember the .filefarming.com...
Whatever though, i'm definately gonna think about it...
Thanks a lot,
Jack

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Popups can be easily blocked... What's annoying and takes some doing now is em flash ads, while of course keeping flash for other things :eek:

After 100 GBs transfer gets used in a given month, it probably will close in a not grascious method. So watch how big that thing gets. I've seen some sites, with actually forums I've visited have to change hosts from time to time as they grew bigger for just this reason.

Oh, and don't get slashdoted, lest you start having to throttle BW useage/else the ISP does :eek:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
yeah, your post was for the first 1,000 people. This one is a continuation of that. The promo ended, now it is a new one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut