Free Symantec Pack

sullysnet

OSNN Junior Addict
Did anyone get there free System works CD that Symantec had on their site. It was a signup for a free version

thanks

Nope :)
there's a thread elsewhere about this, im pretty sure that no-one actually got the software in the end.

Nothing yet. Still have the e-mail confirming my order though. I might have to quote that e-mail back to them. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Nothing yet. Still have the e-mail confirming my order though. I might have to quote that e-mail back to them. ;)

Same here... still waiting. :mad: :huh:

I've given up on it by now :p

If it drops in the mail one day, I'll pick it up and be happy :happy:

Originally posted by NetRyder
I've given up on it by now :p

If it drops in the mail one day, I'll pick it up and be happy :happy:

By then it'll be three (3) versions old.:D

LOL

thanks yes I hear everyone on this, that is exactly what I was thinking. I will get it one day in the mail and I will have 2004 on my PC at that point LOL

I thought it would be great to get on CD :)

thanks again

first person that gets it post please

I think this was a private deal that embaressingly went public. I doubt Symantec are going to deliver on their software.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by sullysnet
first person that gets it post please

More like, First person that gets it WINS.:p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I think this was a private deal that embaressingly went public. I doubt Symantec are going to deliver on their software.

But we have conformation E-Mails... Which should mean that they would honor their Bull Shit.:mad:

yepper, I still have my conformation email also. I really did not like symantec anyway and now I really have no use for them and will not recommend them to anyone.

I don't think any Symantec products will be received by anyone. We've been taken for a group of fools by some sly advertising company.:D

You lot are so gullible, I guess that you get about a million junk mails each day. :)

That was a joke by the way, i would have signed up had I seen it, and I get about 100,000 junk mails aday anyhow.

Question is, who's gonna be the one to contact Symantec on their so called "free giveaway"??? :confused:

And don't even think I'm gonna.

Sooooooo... Any volunteers??? :p

OH

to the junk mail guy not sure that I really care as I was not a fool to use my regular email so..............................

I can always try other ways to get it :)

but it would have been cool ;)

UPDATE my friends

this is a reply I recieved so we are not getting it LOL oh well
****ERS :(

To Whom It May Concern,

You recently requested a Not for Resale version of Norton SystemWorks 2003 Professional Edition in response to a message that was either sent to you via e-mail or posted on the Internet.

The message that you responded to was sent by Symantec to a limited number of resellers, and was redirected to you without Symantec’s permission. Therefore, we will be unable to fulfill your request for a copy of Norton SystemWorks.

We appreciate your interest in Symantec’s products and invite you to download a trial version of Norton AntiVirus™ 2003, Norton AntiVirus™ Professional Edition 2003 or Norton™ Personal Firewall 2003. This trial version will provide you 15 days of free protection. Please go to www.symantec.com to download the software.

Again, thank you for your interest in Symantec’s products. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please feel free to contact customer service at 1-800-441-7234 with any questions.

Best Regards,

Symantec

Woe, now it's a generalized letter...

Sounds like a *dear john* if ever I heard one. Well, not me directly. ;) :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back