Free stuff

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Yes really free stuff!

Go to www.4imprint.com and register. Then find any item that is cheaper then exproximately $15. Click the "Request a FREE sample of this promotional product" link. You can request up to 3 items.

From what i have read on slickdeals.com they never ask for stuff back. I have found a few things so far.

I ordered
USB Min vaccum
Boxed Chocolates - 8 oz. (cant return chocolates so it must be true that they never ask for it back lol)
Camo Flex Cooler

Make sure its under $15 otherwise it wont let you...a few computer stuff on there but nothing cool.

The guy who made the thread on slickdeals said he didnt order all of 3 items in one day cause it takes a bit to be able to order 3 more things. I dont care if it takes a bit its free so i ordered 3 things right away lol

Last edited by a moderator:
removed the "accidental" referral link in there, it was right?

Heh, could it be that tittles has been a spam bot this whole time?

actually it wasnt a referral link?

I ain't lieing about this stuff...there is a whole thread about it on slickdeals.net. I just have been really bored lately and found alot different things online.

edit: Here is the thread http://forums.slickdeals.net/t104522.html?&page=1

edit2: EP...are you talking about the a referral link in the first link? If so sorry about that I copied and pasted the first part from the thread on slickdeals and didn't notice it was a referral. Sorry about that

Last edited:
Do they charge shipping?

Nope...they don't even ask for a credit card or anything. When you find the thing you want click it and if u scroll a tiny bit it says something about a sample and then it will show your info and then click submit. I have to add in a company name even tho i dont work at a company but they dont know that lol.

If you wanna make sure its not a scam or anything i could tell you if i get anything next week. Its like 7-8 days for the things to ship that I got.

I just ordered my three, I got a 32MB memory stick, a swiss knife :), and a laser pen. Thanks for the link :p

No problem...please report back when you get them :).

I ordered a camo coolie (the thing that goes around your beer or if you dont drink beer your pop :p),camo hat and a camping chair since his family goes camping alot.

Id rep you but I have to spread the love around first

Yeah i noticed some people dont get there things :(.

Its not a big deal if u dont cause its not like you paid for anything :p

Whats your name on those forums? I go by zeke_mo :s

Nevermind, I see you :p

Well just received my free Camo cooler :).

Hope more stuff comes in and if not I will just keep trying :).

Got another camo cooler somehow lol
Also got my camo coolie!

Whoot!

oooooooooooooooooo...I guess not :(.

Just go to the usa one and then fill the info for an account but just use your address and all that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back