• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free stuff

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Yes really free stuff!

Go to www.4imprint.com and register. Then find any item that is cheaper then exproximately $15. Click the "Request a FREE sample of this promotional product" link. You can request up to 3 items.

From what i have read on slickdeals.com they never ask for stuff back. I have found a few things so far.

I ordered
USB Min vaccum
Boxed Chocolates - 8 oz. (cant return chocolates so it must be true that they never ask for it back lol)
Camo Flex Cooler

Make sure its under $15 otherwise it wont let you...a few computer stuff on there but nothing cool.

The guy who made the thread on slickdeals said he didnt order all of 3 items in one day cause it takes a bit to be able to order 3 more things. I dont care if it takes a bit its free so i ordered 3 things right away lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
actually it wasnt a referral link?

I ain't lieing about this stuff...there is a whole thread about it on slickdeals.net. I just have been really bored lately and found alot different things online.

edit: Here is the thread http://forums.slickdeals.net/t104522.html?&page=1

edit2: EP...are you talking about the a referral link in the first link? If so sorry about that I copied and pasted the first part from the thread on slickdeals and didn't notice it was a referral. Sorry about that

Last edited:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Nope...they don't even ask for a credit card or anything. When you find the thing you want click it and if u scroll a tiny bit it says something about a sample and then it will show your info and then click submit. I have to add in a company name even tho i dont work at a company but they dont know that lol.

If you wanna make sure its not a scam or anything i could tell you if i get anything next week. Its like 7-8 days for the things to ship that I got.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I just ordered my three, I got a 32MB memory stick, a swiss knife :), and a laser pen. Thanks for the link :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
No problem...please report back when you get them :).

I ordered a camo coolie (the thing that goes around your beer or if you dont drink beer your pop :p),camo hat and a camping chair since his family goes camping alot.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Yeah i noticed some people dont get there things :(.

Its not a big deal if u dont cause its not like you paid for anything :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
oooooooooooooooooo...I guess not :(.

Just go to the usa one and then fill the info for an account but just use your address and all that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies