free stuff, just for owning a computer!

dubstar

format c:
its pretty much like this.. just for having a computer, this guy gives you a pretty cool cup holder. i tried it, and it works for beer, and slurpee (for you 7-11oholics) and coffee. its pretty much based on how cool your computer is too, so the cooler it is, the better!

check it out... FREEEEEEEEE

it help if your leg aint in the way... if i broke my pioneer dvd/rw it would be your fault dubstar:cool:

i should have noted.. broken cupholders may arise, and they are not my fault. address any complaints to the website owner.

:blink:

both me drives came out + stoped me music:mad:

:p

Hmm...my Antec cover was on, and I had to open it really quickly. :huh:

Anyhow, yes, what wonderful security. :p

Melon

its more the gay as hell windows media player. as well as IE.

I am now an Opera/Mozilla convert

Originally posted by NetRyder
Had to open it with IE to see it in action :p

Muwhahaa, I stared at a blank screen in mozilla for about 2 minutes, expecting something scary to pop up...

Originally posted by Nick M
Muwhahaa, I stared at a blank screen in mozilla for about 2 minutes, expecting something scary to pop up...

Same here :D

a friend of mine sent it to me, I was sitting there for ages, clickin the link and nothin happenin, had to go and ask him in the end

Thank Mozilla for thwarting another goofy trick that is thrown appon IE users. :p

IE users... sooooooo gullable. :rolleyes: :p

due to abuse, this was taken down.... I can't afford the bandwith required to support half a million visitors in a few days. If you are interested in the cupholder code, search the web, its been posted. Thanks Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back