Free new TrackMania on Steam

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
knowing steam is really popular around here i wanted to share this with you in case anyone missed it

a new trackmania game has been released on steam, and along with it there's a free version (which im sure its stripped down, but prolly bigger than a demo)

the name is trackmania nations forever, and includes single and multiplayer

im downloading it right now and i'll let u guys know if its any good :]

TrackMania looks like an interesting racing game.. may have to check it out

seeing as there is a $39.95 version of Trackmania United Forever for purchase on steam, I'm assuming the one for free on Steam is a slimmed down version somehow.

edit
Looks like a full version of TrackMania Nations Forever as mentioned.. and teh TrackMania United is a slightly different version

Last edited:
oh.. thanks for the info.. i wasn't so sure either

Yea I was playing TrackMania Nations for awhile now, and just got the Forever version, the game actually pisses me off quite often because I can never win lol. It is also quite fun at the same time.

Add me up, bmangamer!

Where's the free one on Steam? I can't seem to find it :(

It looks like quite a fun racing game, I've not played a racing game on my PC for years. I think Colin McRae 2.0 was the last one!

Look for trackmania, it should say FREE DOWNLOAD :)

I'm almost done with half the tracks, ranked around 10,000. Will get higher as I get more medals ;)

Where's the free one on Steam? I can't seem to find it :(

It looks like quite a fun racing game, I've not played a racing game on my PC for years. I think Colin McRae 2.0 was the last one!

It should also still be on the frontpage. I had the same issue for finding it, I had to close down Steam and restart it.

uuh.... Trackmania Nations Forever is a free game. there is no free version on Steam. they're basically charging you $40 for a game that really shouldn't cost anything, since you can download it from just about any popular game file website.... where they clearly state "Trackmania Nations Forever is a Free game..."

Mine was free, no idea about what you are looking at.

yeah.. as fitz pointed out, trackmania nations forever is free, on steam or wherever

trackmania united forever is 40$

btw.. yeah, seems like a cool game.. bit frustrating at times (on the longer tracks)

add me up guys, "chupala"

" TrackMania Nations Forever will offer a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively difficult tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players. "
Excellent reviews so far- 90%

binoyxj:

apprently you missed the fact that the second item in this section of the forum was about the same thing you are posting.

Posts merged

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back