free mp3 joiner

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
not had much luck with google, keeps giving me shareware limited trial's no use to me.

anyone know of a free proggy to combing about 7 mp3's into 1 half hour track ?

well it would not be exactly the way you were thinking of doing it - but if you used Audacity or somesuch, which are free, and recorded by capturing as you played them back to back - that would do the same job, no?

good idea, i used an app called mp3 workshop, it had a 20 track trial so i managed to get my 1st half hour track done :)
it's for a mates wedding, he wanted some intro music, then 1 button press into the 1st track as they walk in ( you get the idea)

i think i pulled it off, thenks anyway MFG :)

Theres a little application that great for joining files together its call a DOS PROMPT :D

open does prompt (run ->cmd) then just type in copy /b filname1.mp3+filename2.mp3+filename3.mp3 newfilename.mp3

can use as many files as you like

Of cource if you want mixing or fading between tracks or somthing then thats another story

Khayman said:
Theres a little application that great for joining files together its call a DOS PROMPT :D

open does prompt (run ->cmd) then just type in copy /b filname1.mp3+filename2.mp3+filename3.mp3 newfilename.mp3

can use as many files as you like

Of cource if you want mixing or fading between tracks or somthing then thats another story

Command Prompt.

;)

Sorry.

I don't know if this will help, but w/ iTunes, prior to ripping a disc, you can join several tracks as one track. This is assuming that you are ripping from cd, not from previous tracks.

tis already done thank's and i would use the command prompt now i know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back