Free Microsoft Windows Server System Evaluation Kit

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
I've decided to make this known to everyone but if you don't have a need for it then don't ruin it for someone who might have a need for it.

Go to http://www.windowsserversystem.com/freeoffer and fill out the registration form. The priority code is WSSFREECD

The kit includes a copy of the Windows Server System Development Guide for Midsize Businesses, a copy of the Evaluating Windows Server 2003 R2 white paper, and four evaluation CDs:

• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
  • Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
  • Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004
  • Microsoft Operations Manager Workgroup Edition

Enjoy.

I received this kit today. Everything as advertised above and a evaluation copy of Windows XP Professional.

It is important to note that the copies of software are time limited.

• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 - 180 days
  • Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 - 120 days
  • Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 - 120 days
  • Microsoft Operations Manager Workgroup Edition - 120 days
  • Windows XP Professional - 120 days

I just noticed that this offer is expired.

Last edited:
The letter I received doesn't specify whether or not it was US/CA only. But the free offer is over. I get these things all the time and I'll be sure to post new ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back