Free Microsoft Vista Ultimate and Office Ultimate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legodude83089

OSNN Dude
So here's the deal. Microsoft is offering all of these for free if you give up some privacy for three months.
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)
  • Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
  • Microsoft Money Plus Premium
  • Microsoft Student with Encarta Premium 2008
  • Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008
Here are the restrictions:

• Participation is currently limited to US residents of 18 years and older.
  • You are the owner of the computer you use for this program.
  • The automated feedback program is offered to Windows Vista and Windows XP customers only. The survey feedback program applies to all versions of Windows.
  • Microsoft, comScore, and MarketTools employees are not eligible to participate.
Basically all you have to do is fill out a 15 minute survey and install the software on an XP or Vista computer. After three months of it tracking everything you do and about every other week filling out a survey Microsoft will send you your free software as long as you are using your computer. I'm going to install it on one of my old computers and occasionally use it for the three months. This offer expires on 12/31/2007, while supplies last, so act quickly. Limited to one per person.

Here's the link.

interesting.

which is one required to enroll in to get the free software? Automated Feedback Program or Survey Feedback Program or both?

I tossed it on my laptop which I really just use for chatting/school. Hope they dont try to pull something at the end tell me I didnt do something right

interesting.

which is one required to enroll in to get the free software? Automated Feedback Program or Survey Feedback Program or both?

Appears to be both:
If you are a Windows Vista or Windows XP user and decide to join and participate in both programs, we will send you a free Microsoft product when you participate in the program. Limit one gift per person. This offer is non-transferable. This offer expires on 12/31/07, while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility.

I don't think my privacy is worth the price of Vista Ultimate or Office ultimate. No I am not.

Too bad they did not say Windows XP or better :p
I'm gonna do it and install the 64 dual booted to this box

will the install offer to partition or do I need another app?

will partition magic for xp work on vista?

If you are a Windows Vista or Windows XP user and decide to join and participate in both programs, we will send you a free Microsoft product when you participate in the program. Limit one gift per person. This offer is non-transferable. This offer expires on 12/31/07, while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility.

it appears to me the os is not included in this offer, all you are getting is a three month license for the os and office

am I reading that wrong?

as this offer no longer is available, the thread is being unstuck and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back