FREE Microsoft USB Drive

Done. I think I have about seven Microsoft USB drives already. Doesn't hurt to get another one. :D

I wonder what the capacity of this one is.
64MB, I'm guessing. Doubt they'd need anything more for a handful of HTML/PDF files.

I heard a rumor that each applicant gets put into a drawing for a 4GB model*

*may or may not be true

It's not free. I wasted 5 mins reading to fill out the right answers for the little pop quiz ( :dead: ), and another 5 mins for filling out a form for my shipping address :p

Grandmaster said:
It's not free. I wasted 5 mins reading to fill out the right answers for the little pop quiz :)dead:), and another 5 mins for filling out a form for my shipping address :p
Um, if you leave the answers at their default options they are all correct :p

SUCKA!

kcnychief said:
Um, if you leave the answers at their default options they are all correct :p

SUCKA!

Umm, you have to change the first answer.

SUCKAAAAAAAAA!

I left all answers at default, even the first one:

*Required How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license? 1

Didn't care or read them really, since they were alerady pre-filled

Derek's been disqualified. :p
The answer to the first one was 2.

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

kcnychief said:
I left all answers at default, even the first one:

Didn't care or read them really, since they were alerady pre-filled

You obviously cared otherwise you wouldn't have started the thread. And yes you didn't read :p

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

And if you noticed, the answer to that one is selected by default but it's an incorrect answer.

You have officially been owned.

:D

so if at the end of thing, it says please wait 6-8 weeks blah blah, does that mean your getting one?

So let me get this straight, It is possible to get a wrong answer and still get one?

That is so wrong.

haha, I dont know, but I didnt change sh*t and supposedly some of mine were wrong :p

Thank you for requesting the Mystery Solved USB drive loaded with valuable information. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

suposed to be US only? ohh well i ordered it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back