free Linux kit from Novell SuSe

:waits patiently for delivery.

Edit: Received the discs this morning:)

For the peeps who haven't got theirs here are some more pics of mine :D.

Yup from United States I think

united_states.jpg

Foldout right (back)

back_right.jpg

Fold out (back)

fold_out.jpg

DVD'S

DVDS.jpg

my computer came in a box smaller than that thing!!!!

just ordered, they took my name and email, do I get something askin my address then?

nah just the name and email, maybe they stopped, and are now just collecting info

well just got mine...took forever...anyone installed and used yet?

doh! i should of read the whole thing of page 3 cause i just tried to order it and i guess they r only collecting info :(.

I've noticed a pattern, which makes me hope I get mine soon. It seems that all you in the UK got it back in July, and now I see that some people here in the U.S. are getting it now. Here's hoping!

Melon

Got mine. Thinking I might set up a dual-boot now that SP2 is out. I just have to find out if i can find support for my wireless pci card.

dreamliner77 said:
Got mine. Thinking I might set up a dual-boot now that SP2 is out. I just have to find out if i can find support for my wireless pci card.

dito :p

Got mine a week ago. I got the summer 2004 edition. Mine took a while longer than some of the others here though.

vern said:
Got mine a week ago. I got the summer 2004 edition. Mine took a while longer than some of the others here though.

Got mine today. :) And, yes, mine is the Summer 2004 edition as well.

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back