• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

free Linux kit from Novell SuSe

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Right now, courtesy of Novell, you get the following FREE:

- SUSE LINUX Standard Server 8.0 (ISO Installation Images)
- SUSE LINUX 9.1 Professional (Bootable Installation DVD)
- Ximian Desktop 2.0 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- Ximian Red Carpet 2.0.2 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- Novell Linux Services 1.0 (ISO Image & NLS Companion CD)
- Novell GroupWise for Linux 6.5.1 - Server, Client & Messenger
- and more...

This is an unbelievable deal, and wont last long (I sound like a freaken commercial, but it's true). Serously though, I'm a huge SUSE fan and it's worth checking out.

PS - Happy 4th everyone!

link to Novell order form

thanks to kevin rose for this awesome tip

Saw this sometime ago on another forum.
Just to let you know, it's a working deal. I got my copy 3 days ago...it's a set of 3 DVDs. :)

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
Hiya guys. This looks cool. I hope they ship to the UK. Does anyone know if they do, is it free shipping? I thought I read some were they come as DVD :(. Yer I don't have a DVD drive yet. Anyway I can get em as CD's?

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
It's not that easy to get a dvd drive when you have no job and there are no jobs about :(.

So you say the DVD's have ISO's? To burn on to CDR :). Maybe I could run them through my Dad's laptop, that has a DVD Drive.

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
I wonder how long it takes to ship to UK :p, just ordered mine, can't miss a deal like that if it's genuine. I want the server edition :p as I just built a server.

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Wow! How'd I miss this one?! I can usually smell a freebie a mile away! :D Just placed my order...thanks for the heads-up, tdinc!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi