Free High-Resolution Widescreen Wallpaper

wow thanks, and yay they have 1280x800 available as well :D

Good site, master of mod Andy Rose recommends it, too bad they don't have a section for dual screen.

deviantart has some good stuff but resolutions vary. I also run dual's so if you find anything else please post back.

The new DA site doesn't work with IE7, such a shame too.

VenomXt, checkout dual-display.com this has been the only so far I have found very few but, still great look.

yeah..... i pretty much get all my 1680x1050 wallpapers from InterFaceLift (mostly due to the fact that 1680x1050 wallpapers can't be uploaded here in the wallpaper thread unless rar'd..... and now that themexp.com sucks. who wants to run an installer to install a wallpaper to somewhere on your hard drive and clutter your computer with a boatload of crappy uninstallers for said wallpaper too? sure as hell know i don't).

well.... DeviantArt does have an entire wallpaper section dedicated to widescreen/dual-screen setups. if i remember correctly.... in the categories menu, it'd be Customization - Wallpaper - HD/Widescreen or somethin like that. i found some awesome ones in there just browsing through. the one that i'm using right now from DA, and which i like quite a lot, is called "Behold the Eclipse"

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31806415/?qo=3&q=behold+the+eclipse

That Vlad studios says widescreen are for registered users only, thats aspect ratioism!

So is anything in "high quality". Personally, I think the low-quality ones look just fine since I like a slight blur to backgrounds anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back