free GOOD beta games

dubstar

format c:
im "beta testing" Fung Wan Online (www.fungwanonline.com)

its pretty fun, its free, its in beta 3. its multiplayer and online, its all martial arts, and based in Japan or China.

feel free to add your favorite, or the one your currently playing

i think its lots of fun.. it takes time to develop your character, but definitly fun.

there are clans you can be apart of that offer special powers, and ones that offer specific powers for your choice of weapon.

the one thing that keeps me playing is wanting to explore all the lands, they are a good size and entertaining.

i've never really played a game like this, so i cant offer any comparison, sorry.

Can someone tell me the system requirements? Some of those screenies look like they would make my computer cry hehe.

Fung Wan Online in Beta
You would need a minimum of the following system specifications to test the game:

· Pentium III 866MHz
· 128MB RAM (256MB with Windows 2000 and Windows XP)
· 1 GB available hard disk space
· 32 MB Hardware T&L graphics card (Minimum GeForce1 or a Radeon 7500)
· DirectX 9.0a
· Windows XP/ 2000 (Service Pack 1 or above) / ME/ 98
· Internet access

i play with 550mhz Athlon K-7, & TnT 2 Pro and i have no problems at all.

Oh this will be funny then.

Via C3 @ 733 mhz(benchmarks are equal to p2 350)
256 mb pc 133
64mb onboard video.
win2k
DX9

Don't know if this is globally accessible, but there's a free online fighting contest here
It works in the UK at least:)

You get to customise your warrior then get to fight online
and on the telly!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back