Free game--why is it so small?

Ok guys. This is a little weird...I have been following TheProduct.de for a long time, and they just released something that just blew my mind--this game is 95KB, remember.

Can anyone tell me how this is accomplished? The only conclusion I'm able to draw is that the programmers of this have sided with the devil to do it.

Attachments

plex

OSNN Junior Addict
This is from the readme file

3. system requirements
----------------------

.kkrieger requires a relatively high-end machine to run properly. To be
precise:

- A 1.5GHz Pentium3/Athlon or faster.
- 512MB of RAM (or more)
- A Geforce4Ti (or higher) or ATI Radeon8500 (or higher) graphics card
supporting pixel shaders 1.3, preferably with 128MB or more of VRAM.
- Some kind of sound hardware
- DirectX 9.0b

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
The only reason I can think is that it is pure DirectX generated, which is why it is so small.

But it is an impressive little game demo nonetheless!

Melon

L

Lee

Have required elements to run just, have to soldier on and find another way to install it.

I think it may be on second thoughts I have a TN2 nVidia Riva 64 pro graphics card, maybe that is why.

1.55 ghz pent 4, ok, 524 meg ram, ok sound built in ac'97.

I wonder if it's the graphics card.

i don't have the graphic card requirement but from that snapshot it looks really impressive. wow...i wonder if doom 3 will be compressed like that?

Kush

High On Life!
i made far cry fit on a floppy :p i just heard someone cryin in the distance :p ok i know that was lame but work with me people

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mopiyaloog