• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FREE dvd burner software

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
Re: FREE dvd burner softer

lord thanks, i found that program straight after posting this, but as the name suggests it doesn't burn DVDs

YAY! I had a HP DVD Writer 200i given to me a while ago and I've never been able to burn to DVD+R with it in Nero. I tried a few different things for a while shortly after I got it but then gave up on it. It would burn to CD-Rs just fine but not to DVD.

This thread got me wondering so I tried Nero once again (been a few months since I last tried) and it still wouldnt work. I went on the hunt for other software suggested in this thread and found AVS Disc Creator. Worked on the first try!

Thanks for reminding me lol

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
give it a shot :) . no other burning application can produce better (higher quality score, minimal jitter, etc) burns, none is more stable and i'll bet you couldn't find an application that handles dual layer burning & layer break calculation even nearly as well.

has none of the 50 odd bugs and errors nero has, is a very small standalone exe (works in vista too), can burn almost all images (except some nrg files, but that's because nero won't provide the necessary data to the author). can create images or burn data/dvd video straight to dvd.

the only downside is it can't create music/mp3 CDs, but you can always create the iso in nero or similar and burn with imgburn

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix