Free Checkers game

T

tomsxp1

Hello, I had to do a system recovery and i lost my website for my checkers game, The web site had the word "Zone" in it, but i cannot remember. I was able to play with people all over the world for free! Does anyone know of a website for me?

I think what your talking about is 'Internet Checkers'. This comes on your Windows XP CD. Maybe you just need to install it. To do that, do the following steps:

1.) Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs
2.) Click on Add/Remove Windows Components
3.) From there, double-click on Accessories & Tools
4.) Then click on Games
5.) Finally select internet Games

Hope this helps you out :)

o_87

Actually, i don't have a cd for this, it is preinstalledXP home edition! I'd know the name of the website if i heard it! Thanks, o_87

Thanks Guys, these are not the exact one's but i will look into them, they look great!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back