Free Burning Software

N

Not Bman

Whats the best free burning software that works with Vista?

or just good free burning software?

ImgBurn works well with Vista.

screenshot_build_imagefile.png

imgburn does really well...CD Burner XP Pro is decent as well.

What kind of burning?

Burnatonce and burrrn are good too for cd burning. Burnatonce can do DVD with the addition of ProDVD too.

forkart - I don't think MagicISO follows the criteria of what the original OP wanted.

Free Burning Software

could a mod please ban him, he's a spammer (also the software he's spruiking is crap).

i just looked, and he's already been banned at one of forums i moderate

Magic Iso is not crap by a long shot it is not a bad little app , and ban him for what exactly?

Where is he banned and what site is that you mod?

i have never used magiciso, but could any software that needs members to incessantly spam multiple forums like doom9, cdfreaks, digital digest, videohelp, be any good? it's spam because a link to their software is ALL they post, it's advertising their product and they never contribute anything to the forum.

"forkart" is also spamming yasasoft, which i know for a fact is rubbish, overpriced and like all the other "converters" are just crummy guis for ffmpeg. i have reported him, and as always it's up to the mods whether to warn/delete/ban/ignore :)

however, google his username and you'll see just how much spamming he does :eek:

Shamus MacNoob said:
what site is that you mod?

two of the above, take your pick :p

Last edited:
Thank you for pointing it out vertigo. All of his posts (6 to be exact) made mention of the same software, over and over.

imgburn is a neat little app once I got my head around it's UI. Even found me a new firmware for my Plextor 760A :D

I just relised imgburn nor majic iso burn normal files, as in avi, etc.

I need a program for FREE that does everything./.....

I can't quite understand your post above. You just realized imgburn doesn't do what exactly?

burn files like avi, mpeg, etc etc...only images and such, iso, cue etc.

I can't quite understand your post above. You just realized imgburn doesn't do what exactly?

Probably means compile dvd/cds, drag and drop principle, compile music cds etc....which I presume Img Burn does not do .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back