Free Burning Software

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Whats the best free burning software that works with Vista?

or just good free burning software?

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
What kind of burning?

Burnatonce and burrrn are good too for cd burning. Burnatonce can do DVD with the addition of ProDVD too.

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
forkart - I don't think MagicISO follows the criteria of what the original OP wanted.

Free Burning Software

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
could a mod please ban him, he's a spammer (also the software he's spruiking is crap).

i just looked, and he's already been banned at one of forums i moderate

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Magic Iso is not crap by a long shot it is not a bad little app , and ban him for what exactly?

Where is he banned and what site is that you mod?

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
i have never used magiciso, but could any software that needs members to incessantly spam multiple forums like doom9, cdfreaks, digital digest, videohelp, be any good? it's spam because a link to their software is ALL they post, it's advertising their product and they never contribute anything to the forum.

"forkart" is also spamming yasasoft, which i know for a fact is rubbish, overpriced and like all the other "converters" are just crummy guis for ffmpeg. i have reported him, and as always it's up to the mods whether to warn/delete/ban/ignore :)

however, google his username and you'll see just how much spamming he does :eek:

Shamus MacNoob said:
what site is that you mod?
two of the above, take your pick :p

Last edited:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Thank you for pointing it out vertigo. All of his posts (6 to be exact) made mention of the same software, over and over.

imgburn is a neat little app once I got my head around it's UI. Even found me a new firmware for my Plextor 760A :D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I just relised imgburn nor majic iso burn normal files, as in avi, etc.

I need a program for FREE that does everything./.....

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I can't quite understand your post above. You just realized imgburn doesn't do what exactly?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks