• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free Burning Software

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
could a mod please ban him, he's a spammer (also the software he's spruiking is crap).

i just looked, and he's already been banned at one of forums i moderate

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
i have never used magiciso, but could any software that needs members to incessantly spam multiple forums like doom9, cdfreaks, digital digest, videohelp, be any good? it's spam because a link to their software is ALL they post, it's advertising their product and they never contribute anything to the forum.

"forkart" is also spamming yasasoft, which i know for a fact is rubbish, overpriced and like all the other "converters" are just crummy guis for ffmpeg. i have reported him, and as always it's up to the mods whether to warn/delete/ban/ignore :)

however, google his username and you'll see just how much spamming he does :eek:

Shamus MacNoob said:
what site is that you mod?
two of the above, take your pick :p

Last edited:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Thank you for pointing it out vertigo. All of his posts (6 to be exact) made mention of the same software, over and over.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I just relised imgburn nor majic iso burn normal files, as in avi, etc.

I need a program for FREE that does everything./.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar