Free beer.

K

Kirrie2001

Log on to this website and fill out a survey that takes two minutes and they will send you 12 free beers. It is an Italian beer distributed by Molson's. I got my 12 delivered yesterday. I don't know how long this will last.

<http://digilander.libero.it/caricacell/>

What??!! You ordered some Skunky Beer??!! :p :p

Question though, why does it say * /caricacell/> * in the link???

In Italian somewhat like in Spanish it has to do with cartoon or to be cartoonish... (Caricatura) Hmmmm...

Somethin smells here. :rolleyes: :confused:

If only this wasn't in the jokes section I might have had a genuine look. Now to see what the joke is. :D

Ahh so that's where that got too.
[send all to spam to kirrie c/o NTFS] :p

What is it??? Cause I'm not lookin... :cool:

gonaads I'm only repeating what it says. I'm fairly sure it is not my view of you. Fairly sure. :p

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

heh good one, i seen it before but funny never-the-less. I remember going onto my teachers PC when she was out of the lesson and putting up. She wen't ape when it came up!

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
gonaads I'm only repeating what it says. I'm fairly sure it is not my view of you. Fairly sure. :p

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Oooh yeah... Fairly... :p :p

Originally posted by Nick M
and i didnt' even want the beer :)

Click on the *Link* Nick... They also have other varieties and... errrrrr, things. :rolleyes: :cool:

I'm not in school any more... I don't take tests. :rolleyes: ;)

Heh :happy: I did too...oh well, at least it was not from this link. It was... on Alan's website.

But I did..........& yes...........I am. :huh:

We know you are... We know... :p :p

:D Sorry lads and lassies, it looks like the beer has sold out, or gone off, or something.
I got caught as well, that was before I posted it.
So I thought to myself, (hehehe) I must not be the only one, Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! :p :happy: :eek:

I know I am but what are you???? :p :p

I'm the person your parents told you to never trust

I'm the thing that comes to you in dreams

and twists them in perverse and hiddious ways

and turns your sweet sweet dreams into nightmares and fears

I an that which can never die that was born at the beginning of time

when good and evil created the world you live in and left me in it to play and scare you all away...

I am that chill that shoots down your spine when you walk into a dark dark room and for an instant you sense that doom

I am that shadow you think you see then you rub your eyes to see what it could be

I am here I am there

but you look again and I'm not there

What's that chill you feel on your neck

Is it my cold breath

Don't look now, Man your a wreck

I am forever

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back