free backup outlook express?

My Yngy is My HoneY!
Folding Team
hi is there a program that i can use to backup outlook expresss. Doesnt have to be free but a shareware will be good enough as long as it does everything e.g. everything works but has 30day trial.

i want to back up everything, mostly incoming outgoing, trash, bla bla u know what i mean. i tried this program called 'outlook express backup freebie" bit dodgy. doesnt do the job. anyone know of any other programs?

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
There's no need for an extra software to save your e-mails, address book and accounts, 3 steps using only copy/paste:

1- e-mails: save this folder C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxx\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\*.*

To restore them (all e-mails/folders), file > import > messages > outlook express 6 > import mail from an OE6 store directory (give path to where you saved them);

2- address book: save this file C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxx\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\xxx.wab

To restore it, file > import > address book (give path to where you saved it);

3- accounts: tools > accounts > choose account to be saved > export, you'll get an xxx.iaf file. Repeat the same operation with each accounts.

To restore it/them: tools > accounts > import > give path to where you saved the xxx.iaf

Et voila, you saved everything the surest way ;o)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Latest member