FREE Antivirus: AVG 7.5 Professional

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
This is a pretty good deal considering it normally retails for $29.95 - it is free to get through January 17th of 2008

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/avg/index

Seems down at the moment, but looks like will be back up. There is also an e-mail address for downloading issues.

This is a pretty good deal considering it normally retails for $29.95 - it is free to get through January 17th of 2008

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/avg/index

Seems down at the moment, but looks like will be back up. There is also an e-mail address for downloading issues.
thanx for the info chief but more info is needed;

We sometimes receive emails from readers who can't obtain a serial c ode. Please note that all the information required to do so is printed within the magazine

do you know what that info is?

thanx for the info chief but more info is needed;

do you know what that info is?
well, I believe I found an alternative download link

haven't run the exe yet so I'm not sure but there is an expiration on this, it's yours to use for a year, then to pay at discount

I'm not sure it's worth it to upgrade from free, I think the only differance is you can schedule multiple updates in a single day and you have faster servers for those updates

pro version lets you scan for malicious programs - free doesnt

its in the av too - i was using 7.5 pro for a while well still have licence till oct 2008

its in the av too - i was using 7.5 pro for a while well still have licence till oct 2008
if so, will install, are you sure you have the av pro and not the internet security?

internet sercurity adds to av pro

avg75f_503a1205.exe

Dear Carpo .,

Your AVG Professional Single Edition License Number is:

fairly sure ;)

might be! might be that names have been changed to protect the innocent ;)

well, I believe I found an alternative download link

haven't run the exe yet so I'm not sure but there is an expiration on this, it's yours to use for a year, then to pay at discount

I'm not sure it's worth it to upgrade from free, I think the only differance is you can schedule multiple updates in a single day and you have faster servers for those updates

no, that link is for the free versions not the pro that carpo posted

sorry

no you have to enter the serial number before you install it, after that it appears in the control panel, no code no install, i just posted the links so there was no confusion

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back