Free Anti Virus for Win2K Server

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi guys ..

I am looking for a free Anti Virus software for Windows Server 2000. Any recommendation pls?

Thank you.

AVG, Avast!. I would use abg myself ..

For any server, I would strongly recommend NOT using free software, especially not for Anti-Virus. Although there are comparable free options out there, you can make a strong point for updating frequency, paired with support, which usually is relatively important for a server environment.

Then again, that depends on the mission critical useage for the server itself..

Thanks .. understand the consequences but than again this server is not critical and meant for testing only. Cheers. :)

I would agree with Avg then. Freen and Simple with a small footprint.

Does AVG AntiVirus work on a Server OS. Could've swore it doesnt. At not the free version.

Sorry to bump this somewhat older thread. Id just thought Id mention/ask it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back