Free anti-trojan scanner

Alan

its only fun
a² is a Malware scanner, remover and protection system which protects against Trojans, Worms and Viruses.

you can now get a free version of the best anti-trojan, A2 (ants 2). all you need to is register

http://www.a-2.org/en/

Alan

ahh cool. I've been looking for something to replace my (never updated) trojan scanner swat it.

Originally posted by dealer
thanx alan

is this real time, or user invoked scanning?

hi dealer the real time scanning is only available in the purchased version :(

Alan

I have found a free antivirus solution all together. We currently use it at my school as alternative to our current paid solution (and it actually works better). You can get it from http://www.avast.com. It's the Avast Home Edition 4.1. All you have to do is register it and you will receive a 14 Month license. When it expires, you simply renew your registration. Real-time scanning is a feature. Check it out.

a few of our members really like avast

I prefer avg, for how much less of a footprint it has...just a few mbs, with excellant protection

if avg cost more then any other virus scanner, I would choose it anyway...it being free is the bonus

at any rate, alan lists here for us a free anti trojan as well

Awesome just checked it out and it found 2 likely trojans and one false negative? trojan.

The were all dormant, but still It works and none of my other software picked them up =)

2 were zipped downloads that were never installed and the 3rd was the winamp remote install package..whichis why i think it was a false negative...still deleted it tho ^^

Originally posted by Enyo
We have already discussed this here

I should of checked if it had been posted :eek:

Your review of a² is awesome ....well done

Alan

Originally posted by Alan
I should of checked if it had been posted :eek:

Your review of a² is awesome ....well done

Alan

No problem and Thankyou :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back