Free and Safe Update Checker

SkyFuser

Techtard in Training
Political Access
Used this since it came out, it's from FileHippo. It checks your current version of common software like AV, ASW, Internet browsers, etc., and sees if their server has a new version. Available has standalone and installation.
If newer versions suck, they have older versions.
Completely safe, even offers beta software.
Highly recommend :)
http://filehippo.com/updatechecker/
sshot-1.png

every window user should have it then. why microsoft doesn't gave it in default option.

I have been using it since it came out, love it. I guess if you use Filehippo like I do its perfect!

Yep it's good alright :D. Only wished they had more software. FileForum is more comprehensive but you need an account to get their update emails. Wish they had an update checker too.

The Update Checker from FileHippo has one big limitation - it just shows updates for the software one has installed and matches their database too.
So if it happens to have an extra app that they don't offer for download ...bummer!!:crosseyed:

Yep, that's the bad thing. But for those applications, you can go on FileForum nd sign up for email notifications. It's very easy and I've never had any problems with it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back