Free 32Mb memory key

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Mine will be on it's way shortly also. Could be better than a floppy (huh??? What's a floppy? :p). Gonna have to delete everything on it though. :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
:'(...

I was reading and ummm i guess you only get 25mb but it has ads with it but there is a hack where u get 30mb+ without ads.

here is one way
1) Strip the device of the casing
2) Connect it thru extension cable
3) Straighten a portion a paper clip, do the same with another one;
4) Tape both a few millimeters apart to a desk/monitor/etc so that straight parts stick out a bit
6) Pull up "My Computer" screen so you can see your drives
5) Move the USB key in position such that one clip (left) shorts R10
6) Tweak/adjust second clip so it shorts BC5, hold for 5-10 seconds until you see two drives disappear and only one (unformatted) appears back.
7) Format the USB drive and put it back together

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
how exactly did you guys get that "arriving shortly" message? i registered and then clicked on get my memory key now...afterwards i had to edit my personal info and clicked on submit...and that's it. i get a link saying "download my case study now" but no message confirming the memory key :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel