Free 3,000MB Storage to first 1,000 People

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but found a great deal, at least apparently...

http://www.filefarmer.com allows the first 1,000 people who signup to have a free 3,000MB or 3GB package!

* 3,000 Megabytes Web Space
* FTP Import access
* Web Upload option
* 100 gigabytes monthly xfer
* PHP and MySql (upgrade fee)
* SSI and More

I just signed up, apparently it's still good

Just Signed up to, Thanks Kcnychief

Now to figure out what to put up there..........

Heeter

Is this valid for just 1 year from the date you sign up?
If so, I'll pass and save it for someone else. Thanks for the heads up, kcny. :)

NetRyder said:
If so, I'll pass and save it for someone else. Thanks for the heads up, kcny. :)

Not sure, actually. Good question.

No problem guys, I figured this would be useful. Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't filled up yet, I wonder if they are extending the offer

All accounts that are kept in good standing with FileFarmer.com (no illegal files please) will be preserved for a years time from registration. At eleven months time they will receive an email detailing what must be done if anything to continue maintaining their filefarm.

Whether we grant another year's free hosting or ask a small upgrade fee (which wouldn't be an astronomical mark up like most free hosts have done) is not yet decided, and won't be for some time.

Taken from HERE

LordOfLA said:
/me is happy with 288GB free on his 3 servers....

Yeah, that is just a little bit better :) But not everyone has a server to use for free :)

It's like having a HUGE USB Jump Drive, without requiring USB heh :laugh:

We still haas 490Gb free on our server.

Damn filters though..........

Not big enough .. I could fill 400 meg in a week lol ..

I like to take my time LordOfLa lol .. I think this site might be a scam .. See these two threads in the FileFarmer forum:

http://filefarmer.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78

And

http://filefarmer.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83

I got the email they are referring to in the thread .. Claims of wanting to steal files and such are being made .. Guess we will have to see what happens ..

[edit]Damn htm code, I am not creating a web page here lol .. [/edit]
[edit][edit]Damn Adblocker in firefox - Friggin thing sux, it's going bye bye[/edit][/edit]

Last edited:
NetRyder said:

Same, I like hosting my own anyway. Easier and faster to upload since its on my LAN :D

Just to re-visit this since I needed to verify, it is now free for 99 signups per day, for the same 1 year period.

Johnny said:
Not big enough .. I could fill 400 meg in a week lol ..

I dunno if you were referring to my post, if so please re-read 490Gigabytes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back