Free 2GB MSN.com email - glitch

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Seems to be a glitch in the system that's allowing people to sign up for free 2GB MSN.com accounts. I haven't tried it myself (don't need more email accounts), but apparently it works.
Go ahead if you want an account.
smile.gif

Okay guys. .here is what you guys have to do. DO THESE EXACTLY AS FOLLOWS OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT GET THE FREE 2GB account

GO to Start menu --> All Programs --> then click on the MSN Explorer (YOU MUST SIGN UP for a @msn.com e-mail from the MSN Explorer e-mail whether you like it or not)

Then follow the instructions to create a new account (click on I already have Internet Access )
It will proceed to ask you questions about password / secret question / demographics and once you create your username & passowrd, click on the Mail (within msn explorer NOT INTERNET EXPLORER) icon and on the left it will display 0% of 2000MB

GOOD LUCK. AND I JUST TRIED IT A FEW MINUTES AGO AND REGISTERED A FEW ACCOUNTS. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

the free 2gb accounts also have POP access

POP3: pop3.email.msn.com
SMTP: smtp.email.msn.com

UPDATE: For those of you guys who deleted MSN Explorer, here's a link to download it:
http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2104-10119669.html?tag=tid

what if you alreayd have an msn account... cant that be upgraded to 2 gigs??

Doesn't look like it. You need to sign up using MSN Explorer specifically.

It's not worth it.
The first thing I do when I install XP is to remove MSN Explorer.

Electronic Punk said:
It's not worth it.
The first thing I do when I install XP is to remove MSN Explorer.
Same here... plus I have already have a few gmail accounts. No need for more msn accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back