Forums

JJH35

OSNN Addict
similar to the question earlier but, im currently subscribed with www.directnic.com for webhosting, but it doesnt offer any kinda of scripting to create a forum , i currently only pay $30 a year for their service, is there ne thing ne cheaper or around that price that offers php or ne of the forum related programming, or if someone could tell me what kind of forum i could create using directnic?
thanx

If they don't allow any server-side scripting language you're toast. You'll need one to use a forum. Some hosts will only allow Perl/CGI and with that you could run a forum. But I don't know of any good CGI forums. I'd move to a better host.

What is included in the hosting? Do you have php, cgi or asp at all? There the only languages I can see that you could run a forum with..

well i looked around on the hosting i dont think ne kind of service is allowed, does anyone know any good ad free cheap hosting that allows php or cgi whatever i could use to run a forum

Usually the only forums I use are the gamers.com forums. They are alright I guess :confused:

--ReC0iL

to make most PHP Message boards or all message boards that is they need to have a MYSQL Database component witch needs to be on a server that supports MYSQL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back