FORUM REGULARS ONLY PLEASE! ;o)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
If you didnt read the thread title (!!??) please do so now!

Hi all!

This is a simple offer. A kinda 'returning of the favours' you've all given me here on the forums.

Attached is a part of a list of online training courses that i have access to. Its related to the place that i currently work at and one of the good parts about the deal is that employees are allowed to give access to 'friends and family'. You are the 'friends' part here!!!

Anyway, if you're interested in any of the courses please PM me with the following details so i can set you up an account:

a username (min 4 characters)
a valid email
a password (min 7 chracaters & one that does not contain the word 'password' please!)

Please dont think this is some dodgy scam! The email is required for automation processes (eg login details are sent to you etc). If you're still not sure by all means go ahead and set up a new www.hotmail.com address and use that. Try it, if you dont like it then fair enough!

The offer is there....as a kinda than u.

I use it and its great.

Pleas note: I cannot set up hundreds and hundreds of these so i must limit it to say 10-15 people...hence the 'regulars only' title. If i recongnise your name then i will do my best to sort you out. Please dont get angry if i dont get back to you!!! As i hope you appreciate, I cant spend all my time setting them up!

Let me know! ;)

ADMIN: Could you please delete this message after a few days or so, dont want PMs from people forever regarding this!!
Thank you.

Thats really nice of you Teddy!
Don't know if i'm a forum regular, but it doesn't really matter, sense i am in Israel.

Doesnt matter where you're from. You can read english well enough right? That is the language the courses are in.

Hehe...i recognise your name...you be a regular alright!

Thanks Teddy, i just went thru the list, and i don't see anything i am really interested in and don't know , don't want to do it just so i get a "free ride" i think i'll let others enjoy this :)

Originally posted by Benny
Thanks Teddy, i just went thru the list, and i don't see anything i am really interested in and don't know , don't want to do it just so i get a "free ride" i think i'll let others enjoy this :)

I dunno m8... you could do the WINDMASTER courses :)

I am sure you would learn to blow more HOT AIR after a WINDMASTER course

:D

j/k

teddy.. any details on the courses as in how long/work involved/grading process if any et al ?

What a nice gesture on your part Teddy - considering us as friends - sometimes these days they (friends) are hard to come by.

I appreicate your offer, but think I will pass on it as I am sure there are some younger folks that could really use the help.

Especially since it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks!:D :D

There are some areas there I would love to have our "managers at the Post Office" learn!;)

Originally posted by Sazar
I dunno m8... you could do the WINDMASTER courses :)

I am sure you would learn to blow more HOT AIR after a WINDMASTER course

ummm, coming from you it means a big deal :p ... ya know it all ;)

"any details on the courses as in how long/work involved/grading process if any et al ?"

Course range from about 20 mins up to 8 hours per part, ie a four part course would take about 32 hours to go thru (on average). Usually the personal skill courses are shorter than the computer related ones.

Work involved? They are interactive (picture, video, sound etc) courses that you work through at your own pace. Any work you do on a course is saved ready for you to continue next time.

Grading? There are assessments throughout the courses that indicate how you are progressing etc.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Benny
ummm, coming from you it means a big deal :p ... ya know it all ;)

glad I bring a smile to your face :)

-for teddy-

thanks that helps a lot... I was not sure because I already have work/university plus I run a club on campus and am on the forums 'ghosting' for a fair amount of time too.... just wanted to get all the times sorted out so that I don't overcommit...

cheers... :)

am interested in a coupla courses... I have to think about it after I get back from uni :)

Hi teddy. what a great idea. I hope im considered a regular. Cause im interested in the ja va programming corse. But i will send you a pm with my info :D

Great idea Teddy. I have only been active on this forum going on a couple of months now and this is one of the things that I like about this bunch, "share the wealth when you can"... Kind offer from you and greatly appreciated.........

Nice sig Tinker - is that new or have I just missed it?:happy: :happy:

<no hijack intended>;)

Originally posted by damnyank
Nice sig Tinker - is that new or have I just missed it?:happy: :happy:

<no hijack intended>;)

Thanks damnyank it is only a few days old, check attached .zip and keep it if you like.......

Sorry for the departure Teddy.....

I am not a regular (yet...) but I just wanted to say that it is very nice of you to extend such an offer to the community of friends you have. ;)

While we are on the subject of training courses, I found this web site a while back that gives you a couple of free courses to 'try out' their service.

:happy:

That's one big list there Teddy. Hope you don't have to work you're way through them. We'll never see you again. :D

Teddy, thanks! I don't need any of it, but, really, I appreciate that you posted friend :)

nothing for me ...but very kind of you to offer these to ppl

cheerz burp

Nice one teddy, but I have no time myself atm, my day off so going thru 2 days of forum posts :D

Thats ok, glad to oblige!

Set up about 6 people so far, no complaints yet!

If you need it in the future you know what to do :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back