Formula 1 2003 season

Sazar

Rest In Peace
and schumacher makes it back into the title hunt with another dominating performance..

he might just be trying to win this season for his mom...

kimi has a good start... but he needs to try and keep schumi off his back if he wants to stand a chance to make a run @ the title...

the forumla one official home page

the latest race report

a good season shaping up for race fans of the toughest driving sport out there... these guys are the ultimate drivers... specially this season with removal of some electronic aids..

Now that schumi has his new car (which is beautiful!!) it will be a good season. Kimi isn't fast enough, dunno if it is a car or driver thing but schumi got pole even though he made mistakes, and caught him in like 9 laps from 9th. Kimi also needs reliability.

James

Originally posted by Anakist
Now that schumi has his new car (which is beautiful!!) it will be a good season. Kimi isn't fast enough, dunno if it is a car or driver thing but schumi got pole even though he made mistakes, and caught him in like 9 laps from 9th. Kimi also needs reliability.

James

kimi is fast :)

schumi has experience on his side... note how many races he finishes... he never pushes his car beyond its specs.. unlike practically all the other drivers in the championship... and his understanding of the car makes him an invaluable asset to ferrari's design team as well as an exceptionally good driver...

the new car is not as good as I had hoped it would be... but fortunately schumi is on form and ruebens is doing better than I expected as well...

kimi is doing well but montoya has to be the disappointment of the season... :(

If it finishes the race, you weren't going fast enough. Hehehe

Yeah it is a shame about montoya. He had potential.

I am in the same situation with F1 as I am with hockey. The only F1 shown at a reasonable time is the australian one. All the others are at 2 in the morning and stuff like that.

How could the 2003 Ferrari be better? I haven't seen it run yet so I dont know about it. Only news clips.

James

If it finishes the race, you weren't going fast enough. Hehehe

Yeah it is a shame about montoya. He had potential.

I am in the same situation with F1 as I am with hockey. The only F1 shown at a reasonable time is the australian one. All the others are at 2 in the morning and stuff like that.

How could the 2003 Ferrari be better? I haven't seen it run yet so I dont know about it. Only news clips.

James

optimizations include better airflow management and a new engine...

more details can be found on the web.. I have only watched 3 races this year :( the ones I didn't were WAY to early to watch... unfortunately...

its a shame ESPN does not carry it... they show flippin NASCAR.. but not the best drivers in the world... :(

montoya is good still... he is one of the brightest stars out there.. BUT he does have a ways to go in terms of the car :)

mclaren has a good car this year... and ferrari and williams are the other 2 who are a step ahead of the others...

Yeah. Pity the ferrari mechanics are having problems.
Nascar is pretty boring. Floor it and turn left.
How good is Mark Webber going!! YAY. An aussie up there with the best in the world.

I think rally drivers are the best. I would like to see Schumi and Gronholm go head to head across a couple of disciplines. F1 has traction control, engine control, etc etc. Rally has driver control.

James

Yeah. Pity the ferrari mechanics are having problems.
Nascar is pretty boring. Floor it and turn left.
How good is Mark Webber going!! YAY. An aussie up there with the best in the world.

I think rally drivers are the best. I would like to see Schumi and Gronholm go head to head across a couple of disciplines. F1 has traction control, engine control, etc etc. Rally has driver control.

James

they have removed a lot of driver aids this year :D

which is why I have started watching it again :)

btw... no doubt rally driving is the most exciting...

cars that you can REALLY drive actually being driven by the best out there...

nothing else I know allows you to take a regular production car and race it out there...

for the record... I am a HUGE fan of the subari WRX - STi... its SO fun to drive... haven't driven the american version yet... but the european version is really smokin :D

ferrari isnt as dominating as it was in 2002. schumacher has to really race for a victory. the gap between ferrari williams mclaren and renault isnt as big as it used to be, which is a good thing. I think mclaren and raikkonen will be better when the new mp4-18 will be used (they gonna use it in monaco). this far the season is way better than last year in my opinion.

Your sigs are awesome Sboulema.

Sazar, My dad rallies an OLD VC Commodore made by GM holden. http://www.uq.net.au/~zznweber/commodore/vc/vc-specs.html
It has a 186 bored out to 192, hot cam, ported, etc. Good for about 90hp at the back wheels. Not to shabby for a carburetted car. He thinks it will smoke most of the idiots at the local drag track. He is building an old mitsubishi Galant to rally spec.

James

Mclaren released the MP4/18 yesterday for initial testing and this car is sexy. Its totally radical in the design of the front and rear wings and the side pods. I dont know the results of the testing but it is rumoured that mercedes have closed the engine gap between them and williams/ferrari (who have the most powerful engines) and possibly made it faster. Interesting times for F1

@ Anakist Thanks!!!
but on monaco, you dont need engine power... But i agree the season is so much more better :)

Watch out cor Coulthard at monaco, he is very good around this circuit and has pulled out a win a few times without the best car.

I wish I had a VCR so I could tape them and watch them later. Oh well. I will just have to see the highlights on the news.

SB, I think I will be asking for another sig and Avatar soon. What do you use to make them? Photoshop?? I have the Gimp and I think I might start having a go at making pictures.

James

yep im using photshop for my sigs and avatars and gif movie gear for all the animated stuff. and if you want a new sig just say it :D

Dunno what I want yet. Any tips for doing my own??

What happened to your Kimi Raikonnen sig? Got a new favorite?

James

nope kimi is still my favorite driver (that is if he isnt crashing into jaguars :p) but i got a bit bored with it.
tips: dunno really. the thing i do is get a pic from the internet and build on that.

How cool is it that Mark Webber is going well. In the points more often than not. He is driving an awesome brand (Jaguar), and he is Australian. YAY.

James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back