Forgotten(?) Password on 512MB Cruzer...

Eck

.user
Well well, it seems that I have forgotten the password on my 512MB USB Sandisk Cruzer. It'd the CruzerLock 2 program that's giving me problems. It's really not that big of a deal because I didn't have any encrypted files on there, it's just that I really wanted to be able to use it and I couldn't find out how to completely reset the darn thing. I don't know how I forgot my password either -- I've never forgotten one in my life since there are only 4 that I ever use and I rotate between them. I must've mis-typed it, if that's even possible.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to reset it let me know.

P.S. Yes, it is MY jump drive, not trying to crack someone else's. I've got the fricken' receipt if necessary, heh.

go to the company website and look at the faqs. i looked a bit but not sure exactly what model you have, is there any way you know to format it, this may work.

Yeah, I can format it but that will delete the CruzerLock 2 software and such. Already looked through the FAQs... looks like I'm SOL unless someone else has the same pen drive and wants to send me the software. It's a Cruzerlock Mini Drive I believe, not Micro.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back