Forgot Admin-Passwort!!!

T

Tigra

I hope that at least ANYBODY can help me before I'm going crazy.

I lost the passwort for my Administrator-Account :(

Everyone that I asked didn't know what I could do to get it back.
But I have to get it somehow.

Please, if You've an idea how to help me -> write it here.

Hope to hear from anyone....
Tigra

heard this a million times

you'd better go to sites like astalavista.com. I doubt it you get an answer here. Sorry.

go to

start
run
type control userpassword2
hit enter
change the password

Thanks for your quick answers, but Iceman...You'r idea doesn't wok :(

I can only use the non-administaror account of XP and it seems that this command doesn't work.

By the Way....nearly nothing works when you're not the admistrator. That's the major problem I also have.

well, I'm sorry, but that is the only answer I can give you, this website forum, has a nice clean record, so any other information about getting this would probably be better off finding out elsewhere.

good luck :D

u can be safe : if you've backuped it on a floppy ( user account options )

if you go to edonkey and download super erd commander2002 you can change any password in a friendly winxp environment...admittedly you should pay the 800$ for this fine admin tool, but that is up to your consience. Works like a charm!

sorry to here you forgot your admin password ,. its best just to back up everthign important as reinstall from a clean format,
there are certan tools you can use to get the password back,
but they cost ££££ + ya gonner need other things too,

like glaanieboy said try that site but dont get your hopes up on gettin the password back its not allways as easy as it sounds
it can depend of your hrd drive is ntfs or not.

geek boy are you sure you have spelt that "tool" right? e donkey is comming up wiht no searches.
{edited}
nm geekboy i got it already :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back