WHQL Certified
U.S. English File Size: 20.8 MB
International File Size: 29.8 MB
Download
========================================
Release Notes (v91.31)
Classic Control Panel User's Guide
New Control Panel User's Guide
nView 3.5 Desktop Manager User's Guide (Release 90)

Hello, need your help...When i tried to install the drivers, i recieved an error message that stated...The Nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit. i recently formatted my hard drive and didnt save my graphics card drivers and now i need real help reinstalling them.

Does anyone else get the following error message EVERY SINGLE TIME they boot up? Someone needs to tell NVIDIA that they don't actually make SLI AGP cards, and even if they did, I've never had one in my system! I can't disable the tray icon at all with the new control panel, and when I remove it by reverting to the classic style, it still comes back when I restart! I've even removed it from the startup using MSCONFIG, which works for one boot then puts it back (re-ticks the box!) for all the boots after that!

It's driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (excuse the pun.)

EDIT: Also, my sig doesn't seem to use word wrapping anymore, perhaps it's an IE7 b3 problem? Anyway, I've a GeForce 7800 GS AGP card for those that can't read it.

Attachments

• NVIDIA-are-shite.jpg
    NVIDIA-are-shite.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 83

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back