Force Unleashed

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
What's your take on this game?
I got it for the ps3 and am currently at the part with the Star Destroyer.
It is much harder than they lead on in the commercials or any other reviews, the game as a whole I love, but this part with the star destroyer is ridiculously stupid.

everything ive heard about the game is kinda bad, I downloaded the demo in my PS3 and I really didnt care for the game play at all. Graphics were a let down, controls were lame, and the whole idea of it was disappointing. Was fun throwing guards around though

Thats an interesting take. I loved the demo, thought it was simple fun. which is always a good aspect of a video game, I liked how destructive the map is, you can push open doors, windows, or yank pretty much anything off the wall. In terms of graphics, they're no MGS4 graphics but there still good (the wii version looks like crap though), seriously the only bad things for me are this damn level with the star destroyer, and the fact that there is no multiplayer yet. I still love the game, have been waiting for a star wars game for my ps3 ever since the ps3 came out.

Its just not worth 60 dollars(360, PS3) or 50 for that matter, its full of bugs from what I've read. Personally I am tired of the whole "one man army" theme, its way to over used and shows a sign of no creativity

Its just not worth 60 dollars(360, PS3) or 50 for that matter, its full of bugs from what I've read. Personally I am tired of the whole "one man army" theme, its way to over used and shows a sign of no creativity
meh, to each his own.

Its great fun on the iPhone. I'm tempted to get a Wii as I'd imagine Force Unleashed to be the most fun on that console.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back