force compatibility/install...?

S

SoleStarr

I have a CD-Rom program called Virtual Makeover, and I tried installing it on my nw PC, but since it's Windows XP it won't work, won't even install. It's supposed to be only compatible with win 95, 98, & NT, but is there anyway to get it to install on XP like a driver or download?

when it's instaled right click the logo + select properties, then click on compatibilty. u can chose to run the program in a number of diferent way's such as 95 98 etc. this should fix all compatibility problems:D

if it won't install please give the error message that it say's

It says:

"Virtual Makeover will only run on Windows NT with Service Pack 3 or later. Please install WinNT SP3 or later."

then unless any1 else can help u ur buggered!, could try contacting them + c wot they say

I am having the same problem but with a different program looking for "the latest service pack". There is no longer support from the manufacturer. does anyone know what registry key is being looked for and can it be added manually?

I forgot to mention that I have tried compatibility mode in all modes with no success. The program will not get past the installation wizard

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back