For those who might care...:p

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i proposed to my mom to build an arcade cabinet as a summer project, that way we would have something to put in the remoldeled basement of our house...

here's the final result (still missing some stuff, like finishing some edges and decorating it)

PS: thanks to www.arcadecontrols.com for all the info i needed to get the project done

Attachments

• apuplayinpacman.jpg
    apuplayinpacman.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 79
Looks cool.
smile.gif

Which games can you play on it?

virtually any game thats on an arcade platform...mainly classics tho, cuz to run Time Crisis, House of Dead 1/2/3, Killer Instinct, Soul Calibur, etc etc u need a damn friggin fast pc and vid card (and even with that they slow down sometimes).
so far i have like 1000 games in there, an the arcade version of KI works in it, but theres some sound issues with it that are rather annoying...

Can you play Gauntlet?
bigsmile.gif
I loved that game!

yep, i have gauntlet :)
and gauntlet 2 as well... :cool:

Shade2074 said:
Are you running MAME32 (or some other version of MAME)?

http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/

EDIT:
By the way, great job! Can you post a final picture when you get it completely decorated too? :)

will do :) should be finished decorating by today (sunday), and if not, by next weekend for sure.

yep yep, running mame32, as well as other console emu's for the snes and nes. i still have to find something that'll let me choose which program to run in the beginning, and as soon as its closed, return to the "menu" so i can choose another one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back