[for Sale] Wrt54g & Befsr41

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Over the next few days/weeks I have a lot of stuff I need to sell. Quite frankly, eBay is on my bad side atm and I don't feel like dealing with it. As you can see by my standing here you can buy with confidence, I also have a feedback rating on eBay of 99.9% positive being a member since 1999, with currently a 1385 feedback rating.

I am going to use this thread for most of it, will just bump/update accordingly. Offers can be made in this thread or via PM. I prefer to accept Cashiers Checks/Personal Checks/Money Orders atm, would rather avoid PayPal.

I am willing to lower the prices in some instances, or if someone buys multiple items. I want to get rid of them, and am willing to negotiate to do so. Overall I feel the prices are fair, however.

Shipping will be actual based on package weight and buyer destination zip code. I will work with you to resolve any and all issues once you have the product.

Any questions, please post or PM me

ITEM #1 Linksys BEFSR41 Version 4

PRICE: $14.00

With this item you get the BEFSR41, which will be flashed to the latest firmware. You also get the AC Adapter with this unit. There are no ethernet cables, software or original packaging included.

More info and pics: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004SB92/103-5064285-8328628?v=glance&n=172282

ITEM #2 Linksys WRT54G Version 5

PRICE - $35.00

With this item you get the WRT54G, which will be flashed to the latest firmware. You also get the AC Adapter with this unit. This item comes with the blue ethernet cable and installation CD.

More info and pics: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...s_1/103-5064285-8328628?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

A bit more items to come, just wanted to get this started and I'm a bit sick atm.

Modified the thread a bit, I will make seperate threads when I have more to list.

I would like to purchase your Linksys BEFSR41 V4 at your asking price of $14.00. Out of curiosity, do you also have an external 56K modem?

I have not used this site yet. If you can ship today, what is the next step?

Also, if you can ship Fed Ex, I will give you my account number.

I can pay with a credit card, through PAyPal (I will add 3%) or I can mail you a company check today.

My toll free phone number is 800-999-4672.

Thanks.

I will sell it for a company check - I have sent you a PM with my address.

HOw do I reach your PM to view your address?

Can you ship today on my Fed Ex account?
I will cut and mail the check today.
(That is why I was offering PayPal at the $14 plus their fee)

Sorry, I won't ship until payment is received.

Also, I only ship using USPS, won't use FedEx because there isn't a convenient location for me to do so.

In the top right corner it will display your PMs, like here:

Attachments

• pm.JPG
    pm.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 117

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back