For Sale: Dell Latitude D610 (Pentium M 2.13GHz, 1GB RAM, 60GB HD) Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadget4life

OSNN Newbie
DELL Latitude D610
Windows XP PRO
Pentium M Dothan 2.13GHz
1 Full GB of Memory
14.1 XGA LCD
60 GIG Serial ATA Hard Drive
80 GIG EXTERNAL FINGERPRINT HARD DRIVE. This is very cool.
DVD +/- RW 8x Burner
Integrated LAN, Modem, firewire, Bluetooth, WI FI and USB ports

this laptop is only a few months old and looks like brand new. There are no scratches and only very minor scruffs on the underside. The external Hard drive is brand new, it has not been programed yet so you can scan your own fignerprint and no one else can open that drive. The screen has no dead pixels and no marks at all. Windows was just freshly reinstalled using the include restore disks. This is a used laptop so no warranty but everything works perfect.

lt3.jpg

43_112323.jpg

lt2.jpg

e4_122.jpg

price is $725, im based in USA, CA.
willing ship to USA/CANADA
local pickup not accepted.
if anyone interested, contact me coffee4life@gmail.com

Re: FS:DELL Latitude D610//Pentium M 2.13GHz//1GBMemory//60GB HD// LIKE NEW!!pic inside!!

If the laptop is only a few months old, it should still carry a Dell Warranty.

Is there anything left on that, what is the service tag?

Also - double check your details on that internal hard drive, I don't think it would be SATA.

Re: FS:DELL Latitude D610//Pentium M 2.13GHz//1GBMemory//60GB HD// LIKE NEW!!pic insi

yes, 5 months remaining warranty.
its a SATA internal HD for real.

Re: FS:DELL Latitude D610//Pentium M 2.13GHz//1GBMemory//60GB HD// LIKE NEW!!pic inside!!

Please provide the service tag.

Re: FS:DELL Latitude D610//Pentium M 2.13GHz//1GBMemory//60GB HD// LIKE NEW!!pic insi

[size=-1]cg513[/size]

gadget4life said:
[size=-1]cg513[/size]
That service tag belongs to an Inspiron 3000 - please try again :)

Now why wouldn't you accept a local pickup, is there anything wrong?

Nope - that shows a Latitude CS R

whateve the fooq that is :p

gonaads said:
Now why wouldn't you accept a local pickup, is there anything wrong?

This puts me off wanting to buy it as well. And i was intrested. please explain.

Service Tag can also be found in the BIOS - will say...

Service Tag:

unless you of course search google for "dell service tag" and post random 1's for other laptops ;)

Sometimes when a motherboard is replace the engineer doesn't correctly enter the service tag, but putting two valid service tags into this thread also arouses my suspicions.

Electronic Punk said:
Sometimes when a motherboard is replace the engineer doesn't correctly enter the service tag, but putting two valid service tags into this thread also arouses my suspicions.

There should still be a tag on the unit itself.

But yes, the 2 invalid tag's do raise suspicions.

I am gonna check em too :cool:

-edit-

Yah, neither is a d610. Heck, the addresses for both tags are completely different.

What's the story morning glory?

If no response soon, I am just going to lock the thread.

Last edited:
Sazar said:
There should still be a tag on the unit itself.

But yes, the 2 invalid tag's do raise suspicions.

I am gonna check em too :cool:

-edit-

Yah, neither is a d610. Heck, the addresses for both tags are completely different.

What's the story morning glory?

If no response soon, I am just going to lock the thread.

I'd say this thread is safe to be locked, definitely something fishy going on here....

Perhaps give him another stab, or post pictures of the underbelly of the laptop?

Electronic Punk said:

That's a good point, I didn't think of the motherboard possibly being replaced. I simply was pointing that out that further assist in locating the service tag as they seemed to be having trouble. Now that I think of it, if they can't read it off the bottom of the case, doubt they can read it in the BIOS :p

ok he posted like 6 times and then tried to sell something, its a scam, so stay clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back