for sale... cpu/mobo/hdd/psu

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I am selling my cpu, motherboard and hard drive (one of them) either as a pack or individually...

I would prefer to sell the cpu/mobo together...

cpu == athlon xp 1900+
mobo == msi kt3-ultra
psu == antec 400W

all products are in excellent working condition...

pricing is as follows...

cpu == $55 (I am including my hsf with this... the zalman FHS CNPS 6000-cu... this product makes no noise in silent mode... product retail price is $35)
motherboard == $50 (I am including a network card)

I will sell cpu/mobo combo for $100

SOLD hdd == $40

psu == $60

all prices include shipping...

please forward offers by PM...

I will be gone from tuesday next week thru sunday for thanksgiving but I will respond @ the earliest when I have internet access...

ta...

I would spam with this with a silly comment, but I decided against it.

Sazar I may be interested. I wanna build a box for one of my Daughters. But ATM money is funny so if ya get anyone else interested, by all means do sell to them otherwise When I gets my "chit" together I would like too. :)

I got someone with dibs on the hdd @ the moment but if you are interested... let me know and pm me an eta on money and stuff... :)

Money still funny :(

But I'm workin on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back