[FOR SALE] Compaq Laptop -- AMD Athlon XP 3000+

Yeah, good explanation, KC. :) I've been using eBay since 1999 -- haven't sold a lot of stuff but done a lot of buying. This is actually the first time I used a Buy it Now.

I have also being using eBay since 1999, we should hang out :smoker: :p

I tend not to use a Buy it Now, except back in the day when I was selling some other stuff that I had a HUGE amount of, and wanted to move it quickly.

Generally these days, I have found it best to start everything I sell off at .01 For the most part, it works good, but as you can see a Buy It Now would be a waste of fees for me. I would get charged, and there is no way someone is going to buy it now instead of bidding at .01 :eek:

I have found that the lower you start, the more "watchers" I tend to get, and usually, in turn, the higher the bid ends up going. That, plus I have a really solid feedback score, answer any and all questions, and ship things very quickly :)

You are the man, ebay gets me in trouble when I am at work. I just like to buy things you know.

kcnychief said:
I have found that the lower you start, the more "watchers" I tend to get, and usually, in turn, the higher the bid ends up going. That, plus I have a really solid feedback score, answer any and all questions, and ship things very quickly :)

I've also found that to be true. I don't start mine at anymore than $1.00.

Back in '99 I had a couple of bad transactions that were my fault. I was not nearly as responsible then as I am now -- so I got a couple of negatives that took my rating down. Oh well!

I had one, way back in the day, stupid ****er ruined my 100% rating forever :p

I have had a few since, but between eBay and Squartrade, I have been able to resolve the issues and get them taken off my record. Sometimes people leave a negative without trying to even contact me first, which is just stupid because I always try to work with people to make them happy if something goes wrong.

kcnychief said:
Wow, $568.99 - congrats Muzi :)

Thanks, that was quite a bit more than I expected to get for it. I guess having Office included really raised the value. :)

ok that negates my question of whether this was still available, guess i shoud a bought it haha. well done.

I would have paid around that, too bad I didn't have the funds a week ago :(

i had them, but i was too slow and lazy...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back