For Sale: Athlon 64 4000+ and MS Fingerprint Reader

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Selling off a couple of things on eBay this week.
Let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions. :)

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2.4 GHz) Socket 939 w/ 1MB L2 Cache
* In excellent, working condition.
* Ships in the original retail box, with a brand new, unused AMD Heatsink/Fan, all the manuals, and the Athlon™ 64 case sticker.
Starting at: $79.00 + shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=012

34_2.JPG

Microsoft Fingerprint Reader USB
* Brand new, factory-sealed
Starting at: $15.00 + shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=012

b5_2.JPG

nice fingerprint reader, i am thinking of getting one when i build my next pc, thanks for the heads up

I have a used Athlon 4000 myself and I am curious what the resale value of it is. I'll keep an eye on your auction so I can get an idea of what mine might be worth.

Is it SanDiego or Clawhammer core? Mine is the Clawhammer, so that hurts its value a tad as well.

I'm actually not sure what the resale value is either, so I just set the starting price to be lower than that of a new 3500+ on Newegg, which I think should be reasonable.

And yes, this is a Clawhammer core.

Fingerprint Reader sold. :)
The 4000+ is still up for another day, available at $80 + shipping, as of now.

So the fingerprint reader!?!?! Is that really a good option to buy when it comes to securing your device from any evil greedy hands? I have my doubts therefore I asked =P

So the fingerprint reader!?!?! Is that really a good option to buy when it comes to securing your device from any evil greedy hands? I have my doubts therefore I asked =P
I've never used one of these, to be honest. The one I just sold was brand new, still unopened.
I personally didn't really have any need for it, but I know some people like to use them because it saves them from typing passwords out all the time.

freakin' lazy people

hahahaha that reminds me of a commercial for a special they had on Dateline or 20/20 or one of those shows where they do specials on (please forgive me I dont watch much TV). Yeah on to my point here, there area a bunch of SLACKERS IN AMERICA........hahaha or at least that is how I took the special as. Frightening as it was I was like 'hell i'm glad I aint the SLACKER'

freakin' television...it's a waste of time =P

So that 4000+ is basically a 3800+ with 1 MB of L2 cache? Cause both run at 2.4 GHz.

If I had an AMD board maybe I would consider it...

Heh

Got one you wanna throw in?

:lick:
Nah, I'm keeping the one I have. Just selling the processor and dropping in a dual-core Opteron. :)
Too much effort to switch to a Core 2 Duo at the moment.

The truly evil will cut your finger off (hehe, posted by "synical")

The CPU is also sold now - $127.50 + shipping.
Thanks for looking, folks. :)

Someone sure got a great deal on the CPU...

If I was around I may have bought it, oh well :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back