• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

For Sale: Athlon 64 4000+ and MS Fingerprint Reader

Selling off a couple of things on eBay this week.
Let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions. :)

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2.4 GHz) Socket 939 w/ 1MB L2 Cache
* In excellent, working condition.
* Ships in the original retail box, with a brand new, unused AMD Heatsink/Fan, all the manuals, and the Athlon™ 64 case sticker.
Starting at: $79.00 + shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=012

Microsoft Fingerprint Reader USB
* Brand new, factory-sealed
Starting at: $15.00 + shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=012

Kush

High On Life!
nice fingerprint reader, i am thinking of getting one when i build my next pc, thanks for the heads up

Aprox

Political User
I have a used Athlon 4000 myself and I am curious what the resale value of it is. I'll keep an eye on your auction so I can get an idea of what mine might be worth.

Is it SanDiego or Clawhammer core? Mine is the Clawhammer, so that hurts its value a tad as well.

I'm actually not sure what the resale value is either, so I just set the starting price to be lower than that of a new 3500+ on Newegg, which I think should be reasonable.

And yes, this is a Clawhammer core.

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
So the fingerprint reader!?!?! Is that really a good option to buy when it comes to securing your device from any evil greedy hands? I have my doubts therefore I asked =P

So the fingerprint reader!?!?! Is that really a good option to buy when it comes to securing your device from any evil greedy hands? I have my doubts therefore I asked =P
I've never used one of these, to be honest. The one I just sold was brand new, still unopened.
I personally didn't really have any need for it, but I know some people like to use them because it saves them from typing passwords out all the time.

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
freakin' lazy people

hahahaha that reminds me of a commercial for a special they had on Dateline or 20/20 or one of those shows where they do specials on (please forgive me I dont watch much TV). Yeah on to my point here, there area a bunch of SLACKERS IN AMERICA........hahaha or at least that is how I took the special as. Frightening as it was I was like 'hell i'm glad I aint the SLACKER'

freakin' television...it's a waste of time =P

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge