[FOR SALE] 3 items need to go quickly!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I'm helping out a friend who is desperate to get rid of a few things. I am putting them up on eBay today, but if any of you are interested then I'll pull the auction.

All of these items are new. The boxes have all been opened for the pictures to be taken, but they are all in new condition. He bought the printer and PCMCIA card for a laptop that he never got, and he bought the software for a project that he never ended up doing. :) He's moving and getting married now so he needs some extra money and doesn't need these items. For anyone who is interested, PM me or post here and we'll get things figured out.

1. Canon BJC-85 portable color Bubble Jet Printer
  2. Final Cut 3 Software for Mac OSX and OS 9
  3. Orinoco PCMCIA card

I know people here are pretty law abiding but the reg numbers on the software should be blacked out or something

Tuffgong4 said:
I know people here are pretty law abiding but the reg numbers on the software should be blacked out or something

I didn't even notice that he had the reg numbers in the picture... can you actually read them if you zoom in?

Nooo, not really
whistle.gif

I zoomed in on the image and can't make out a thing.

Maybe so but he's not asking a small fortune for it.

Maybe he should..
Buy Final Cut Pro HD
Full Version
$999.00

Upgrade
$399.00

I'd recommend auctioning it on a mac specific site such as spymac.com (if the eBay auction isn't successful that is) it's free and there's more mac-user interest :)

Final Cut Pro is still available. It was up for auction on eBay, but the winning bidder claimed that she didn't bid on it. Kinda sucks, but my buddy still has it and wants to get rid of it. He's asking $200 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back