For our Aussie Friends??

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
From the Australian Bureau of Statistics

31 Australians have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Australians have died in the last 3 years by eating Christmas
decorations they believed were chocolate.

Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling
incidents.

101 Australians since 1997 have had to have broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

18 Australians had serious burns in 1998 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Australians were admitted to casualty in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth or eye socket.

5 Australians were injured last year in accidents involving out of
control scalextric car.

3 Australians die each year testing if a 9V battery works on their
tongue.

142 Australians were injured in 1998 by not removing all the pins from new shirts.

58 Australians are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers, and finally.

8 Australians cracked their skull in 1997 after falling asleep
(passing out) while throwing up into the toilet.

YEP! Proud to be Australian

And your point is?????????
:p

"A massive 543 Australians were admitted to casualty in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth or eye socket."
That's because they now use twist tops. Not like the good old days. Some just haven't sobered up yet.

"3 Australians die each year testing if a 9V battery works on their
tongue."
/me serious here. HOW?? 9v isn't enough to kill.

my dear Hipster - is it not the amperage that kills - not the volts?:p

You're asking me?? :D :D :D

Still doesn't explain why it can kill. (to me anyway)

No Hipster I was telling you - but not telling you right - I meant to say it is the amperage that kills you - not the volts!

Sorry I confused everyone - I must have had a "senior moment"!:D

3 Australians die each year testing if a 9V battery works on their tongue.

i think i read somewhere it said they didnt die due to the affect of the battery, but it had was due to other causes, or something along those lines!

YEP! Proud to be Australian

and i am bloody proud to be an aussie!

We resemble those remarks Damnyank but you must remember one thing, it must of been all that damn yank influence you lot have force on us. :D

8 Australians cracked their skull in 1997 after falling asleep (passing out) while throwing up into the toilet.

That was in 1997, since then we have learnt to roll as we fall, of course that is unless you already have your head in the bowl at the time..

What we call, talking to Huey on the big white telephone.. :eek:

Originally posted by Smokie
What we call, talking to Huey on the big white telephone.. :eek:

I thought it was: "Calling your friend - Ralph!";)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back