For Leadtek users.

C

Catalysm

Has anyone tried the drivers from them dated 4/16/2002?

Link to it is: http://www.leadtek.com.tw/www/Web_Leadtek/driver_e.asp

Based on the Nvidia 28.32 drivers, just curious what are different about these than the reference drivers from Nvidia. Using them right now, and they seem to be the same as the OLD 28.32 by Nvidia released. Haven't benchmarked any results or anything and the tab's are the same too. Only difference is my card is now called Winfast A250 instead of Geforce 4 Ti4400.

Thanks,

I have a leadtek card and every time I try to use their drivers something goes terribly wrong. I don't know what the compatibility problem is but since the normal nvidia drivers work fine I'm done with leadtek. I like the product (geforce3 ti200 64mb), but their tech support is terrible. After emailing them I got a response 2 days later, and I strongly doubt that the technician spoke English.

Stick with nvidia!

I would stick with Nvidia if I could, but with these new drivers just released (WHQL certified) and people facing a few problems with it, I rather not risk it. :p

Though if Nvidia did release a whole new driver release, I'll definetely try it out.

Not to mention, I'm having no problems with these drivers, so going to stick with my guns and not play around with them :)

I've got an acient Leadtek GF2 Pro 64mb, I'm currently using the 23.11s because with the Leadtek drivers I could never set the refresh rate not even with the reffixx program :(

I doubt these new drivers will of fixed that, plus I very much doubt it will improve my card anyway as its old. For a GF3 or GF4 I'm sure it updates alot.

I could be wrong.. if any1 has GF2 Pro and noticed big improvement let me know!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back