foot clicks

some people dont have hands or fingers, like my neighbor (check the german shopping thread) lol

I have a friend who's missing his right arm. He uses the mouse on the floor with his foot when playing games. Scraches the hell out of the mouse, but luckily those Logitech Pilot mice are cheap. ;)

wow, i was right, sorry to hear zedric, tell your friend i feel for him must be very cool person i bet ( u know the kind that would make fun of his arm or somthing ps i dont mean any disrespect if he isnt the type that make fun of himself as a joke if u know what i mean)

themafia.69 said:
wow, i was right, sorry to hear zedric, tell your friend i feel for him must be very cool person i bet ( u know the kind that would make fun of his arm or somthing ps i dont mean any disrespect if he isnt the type that make fun of himself as a joke if u know what i mean)

That's ok, he's pretty cool. He was born without an arm and grew up on a farm. He's been training to become a farmer (which in my eyes is a bit optimistic with all the heavy equipment) and had been driving tractors and mopeds and stuff since he was a kid. So he's gets along just fine. :) I think he drives 20-30 miles everyday to get to work (in an old clunky Volvo 144 automatic ;)).

ahh u sweeds u love the volvo, my dad had one back in the day, safest car in the world the only shame is they dont have big engines, and as u told me the gas prices there, i figured out why lol

I think Volvo has made som V8 models for the US market though. :)

well over here we dont have any v8's that i know of maybe just the jeep, never really checked the stats, all the s80's here are 2.4 and once i saw a strech s80' coming from dubai with a 2.8

themafia.69 said:
well over here we dont have any v8's that i know of maybe just the jeep, never really checked the stats, all the s80's here are 2.4 and once i saw a strech s80' coming from dubai with a 2.8

eh...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back