Foobar Themes

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Ok time to show us your skins, i only have 2 and need a change, and yes i have searched, been all over deviant art and such.

Here is another one of mine ...

Attachments

• foobar.jpg
    foobar.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 5,957
I like the ibiza theme, only thing is that it won't work with the latest version of foobar, unless they update it ..

I tried everything. Foobar crashes every time I try to load it ... It must be the components then. I wonder if any of the themes I use will work with yours?

i just grabbed the files from that page and am using those components

o.k They are different and they won't work with what I have ... So if I do add it the other ones will crash ..

if the themes you are using us panelUI then yes that might the issue as i don't think they are supported past 0.9.5

None of the themes I tried to use use panelsui. They all use columnui .... Depending on the components will determin if they work or not ...

here's one of the default themes i am using now, i tweaked it a bit though, seeing as something was messing my tags up :(

Last edited:
Here is another one of mine:

Attachments

• Foobar Kameleon.jpg
    Foobar Kameleon.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 18,161

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back