Føñt§

G

G-Lizard86

Yo peepz, a question, where can i find good free fonts???

By the way...does this sig work? It's supposed to be a turn-around KGB logo...it does work for me in Netscape, but in IE it isn't working..:(

Works for me in ie. The hammer and sickle right?
If so, in ie, goto tools---> internet options---> advanced--->scroll down under multimedia and make sure that "play animations in web pages" is ticked.

Sorry to say but it is checked....it was checked i mean...and still is...but it ain't working...:S

Is it showing and not spinning or not showing at all?
If not at all. Go to userCP(button at the top of this page)---> edit options---> scroll down to "Show user's signatures in their posts". Is that ticked?

It's showing allright..but it aint spinning....in Netscape it does spin...

um it's not a KGB logo - it's the CCCP emblem; you know, communists, those guys you americans are meant to hate. or is that taliban now, it's so hard to keep track. come on - don't you know anything about politics or the world outside the 'land of the free' (cos obviously everywhere else people are not free). sorry just my little rant. :p

damn you're from holland. darnit, my rant was in vain. :( :p

This is the KGB Emblem.

KGB.jpg

The *Hammer and Sickle* were for CCCP (Russia) The *Sword and Shield* (with Hammer and Sickle in Red Star) were for KGB. The also had Medals with this Sword and Shield Emblem, then they went with a double headed Eagle.

medal.jpg

This are the Emblems of the Elite Guard.

elite_guard.jpg

The upper Emblem was also used by the KGB.

Originally posted by BlackEyedAngel
um it's not a KGB logo - it's the CCCP emblem; you know, communists, those guys you americans are meant to hate. or is that taliban now, it's so hard to keep track. come on - don't you know anything about politics or the world outside the 'land of the free' (cos obviously everywhere else people are not free). sorry just my little rant. :p

Oh sorry...i couldn't find the word for it so i used KGB but i got it from somekind of KGB site...very very sorry...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back