• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

folding@home sig?

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
well ive been seeing them around and i went to look by myself. and it says to do something like this:
http://www.liquidninjas.net/dc/ln_dc_sigs.php?xfahuser=fantasi&xfahteam=35216[/img*]

or

[img]http://gfx.statgfx.com/old/folding.cgi?&username=fantasi&teamid=35216&border=0,0,0&custom=0,0,255&label=0,0,255&header=0,0,255&stats=0,0,255&bgcolor=0,0,0&trans=yes&template=fah_original&.jpg&cpu=1[/img*]

but without the *at the end. its not working for me. :( pls help if u know. i want to show it in my sig.

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
it doesnt work still :(. how u put the link? look at my sig..it comes out the link hahaha.

mainframeguy:well it was working, now it doesnt haha...

EDIT: wait, it works fine now..damn this is hard...=/

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
hmm i want to see if anythings different, how often does yours refresh? emm regarding to folding as well, well i should be talking in main folding, i want to ask is it possible to use 2 computers but put as same accounts? like i have two computers, but i want to install on both with my user name..does it both add up?

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
fantasi said:
i want to ask is it possible to use 2 computers but put as same accounts? like i have two computers, but i want to install on both with my user name..does it both add up?
Yes, you can have multiple machines under one name.

fantasi said:
hmm i want to see if anythings different, how often does yours refresh? emm regarding to folding as well, well i should be talking in main folding, i want to ask is it possible to use 2 computers but put as same accounts? like i have two computers, but i want to install on both with my user name..does it both add up?
I myself run three machines. :)

The sig generator tries to update the information once per hour. But since the FAH information page I use (a static page instead of the oh so slow dynamic stats) only updates every three hours, that's how often the information changes.

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies